[lbo-talk] List of US musicians and who they support on Super Tuesday

tully tully2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 21:21:43 PST 2008

On Tuesday 05 February 2008, B. wrote:
> Arlo Guthrie endorses Ron Paul!! -B.]

So do I. Good to be in company as fine as Arlo. And we've probably both been registered democrats forever...

On Tuesday 05 February 2008, Chuck wrote:
> Whoever the Democrats choose at their convention will get
> elected president.

We may be in for a surprise this election. Appears to me that many in our nation are fed up with both major parties, with so much evidence of little or no difference between them. IMO a third party win is more possible now than it's ever been. How I'd love to see it happen.

--tully