[lbo-talk] Gawker sees Latino, Asian, anti-Black sentiment in Obama's Super Tuesday losses

Charles A. Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Wed Feb 6 12:31:07 PST 2008

`....that what ails America is a suplus of partisanship...'' John Gulick

---------

Shirley, you undestand the reason I posted what I did was to present a couple of concrete proposals and policies to illustrate why I think Obama is pretty damned vacuous.

I've been down the feel good route, long ago with John Kennedy. I think that is Obama's model, hence the wrong Kennedy.

Why can't we all just get along? Somebody has to tell Obama we are in the middle of a civil war with the Right. We better start understanding that fact, and that only way to survive that war is to build a enough multi-racial, multi-culatural and working class coalitions to overwhelm them....

CG