[lbo-talk] "yes we can"

John Thornton jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 6 14:33:50 PST 2008

Dennis Perrin wrote:
>> And watching this video I learned that the words come from BHO himself:
>>
>> <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjXyqcx-mYY>.
>>
>> God that's awful.
>>

> But incredibly slick and effective. One can appreciate first-rate propaganda
> without succumbing to its lure.
>
> Dennis

Yeah, I just love appreciating Nazi propaganda for it's slick effectiveness. And slick KKK pamphlets. What's not to appreciate about the well designed ones? Especially the eye catching ones with the clean pressed white sheets that almost seem to glow. Do you appreciate those as well or do you ever find some slick effective propaganda always offensive? Maybe the fact that it's slick and effective makes it even more disgusting since it hides its hate behind a veneer of acceptability.

Manifest destiny is a disgusting idea and those who peddle it are also disgusting.

John Thornton