[lbo-talk] Naomi Klein Goes Daft

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 15:04:38 PST 2008

I meant "median" not "mean" sorry. "Mean" and "average" usually come to the same thing in most contexts as far as I know. The substance of my remark seems still correct and Klein is probably not daft but true and not surprisingly since there are some huge incomes at the upper end of the income scale.