[lbo-talk] Count Copula and the "yes we can" speech

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 17:41:28 PST 2008

The wealth of candidates is discussed at this site: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/24/AR2007032400305_2.html

Obama is perhaps the poorest millionaire!

Sen.Barack Obama(D-Ill.)

Net worth: $1-$2.5 million*

Details: In January 2005, Obama agreed to a $1.9 million advance from Random House for two non-ficton books and a children's book, of which $200,000 is being donated to charity. One of those books -- "The Audacity of Hope" -- has been a huge best seller since being released in October. He owns a home worth at least $1.6 million in Chicago.

*His wealth is likely to have increased significantly because of the huge success of "The Audacity of Hope"

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2121/fc/Ioyw6i3nL6YcBFNWxbhnyy1OdwrIK2OJdvhB5PsmE291SEbhlJbWzb/