[lbo-talk] I hope you all vote(d) for Obama

Julio Huato juliohuato at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:16:43 PST 2008

Me:

> CT is kind of an exception. The highest income category is $200K or
> more. I wonder if Obama prevailed among those with the highest
> highest incomes. That wasn't the case in other states though. See
> below.

Grrrr. This is incomprehensible. I meant this:

The highest income category reported *in the exit polls* is $200K or more. *If they broke down into finer sub-categories*, I wonder if Obama would prevail among those with *in the highest sub-categories*. In other states, Obama didn't prevail among those $200K or up. See below.