[lbo-talk] I hope you all vote(d) for Obama

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 19:30:19 PST 2008

"You can tell who the Hillary supporters are," the 19-year-old NYU student said. "They're old white women."

Sandy Wilson, 72, a Clinton volunteer walking by as Schneider was talking to an undecided voter, interrupted and said voting for Obama would mean getting two pro-life Supreme Court justices.

"McCain will win against Obama," she said. "I think it's time for a woman."

As Wilson walked away, Schneider said, "See, she's an old white woman."

http://ny.metro.us/metro/local/article/Young_people_gear_up_for_todays_vote/11666.html