[lbo-talk] last minute endorsement

tully tully2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 22:18:23 PST 2008

On Thursday 07 February 2008, John Thornton wrote:
>I sometime have a difficult time determining when someone is
> serious or having a go at the list.
>Which is this?

I'm serious. If I'm not, I'll write some kind of smiley.

But it does seem odd that there is so little talk of Ron Paul here. Many of the other lists (mostly yahoogroups) I'm on have been talking about Ron Paul for years now. But its like Ron Paul is a brand new subject here.

Should I assume that 911 inside job questioning is also relegated to tinfoil hat status on this list?

--tully