[lbo-talk] I hope you all vote(d) for Obama

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Feb 7 20:08:34 PST 2008

At 11:03 PM 2/7/2008, Julio Huato wrote:
>shag,
>
>I don't know your actual name and that's fine. You're, of course,
>free to keep it to yourself. But mine is Julio Huato.

Julio, you can call me ass.

i saw that typo and wanted to beat myself with bryan's cat o' nine. my apologies. i type for shit and type worse in the dark. in the dark b/c i'm a cheap bitch (my other name) and won't turn on the dining room light, with it's ridiculous four wa(s)ttage bulbs.

also, could somebody freakin' tell me how to make this freakin keyboard stop eating characters? Anyone know what I mean? apparently, I hit something, and I can't find what I did to make it happen. It's like i turned off "insert" on a traditional keyboard. Only this ergonomic piece o' crap doesn't have an "insert" key. obviously it does, but where TF is it? christ.

anyway, Julio, please: just call me ass.