[lbo-talk] I hope you all vote(d) for Obama

Julio Huato juliohuato at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 08:08:57 PST 2008

I mixed things up a little. So here I go again:

When highly educated White women decide to work part time, stay home, spend more time with their children, etc. and take a cut in their income, it's not entirely clear to me that their decision is made under much economic duress. So, I tend to presume that they are are in a better position than, say, uneducated Black or Hispanic women to negotiate the terms of their conjugal relationship.