[lbo-talk] Obama, community organizer

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri Feb 8 15:04:21 PST 2008

>>> "Max B. Sawicky"
Is this excerpt supposed to be convincing? It's complete bullshit. Lots of questions and innuendo, no answers.

The BC is an outfit that thought Bob Avakian worthy of elevation.

No small share of the anti-BHO stuff is coming from Hillaristas, who killed some kids at Waco, killed quite a few more in Iraq, helped start this war, and are a good bet to start a few more. Bill is hustling millions of bucks playing footsie with the peoples republic of Kazakhistan, but oh Obama got a deal on his house.

Most of this whole list (PEN-L too) is adrift at sea, on a very big ocean.

Peace Out!

^^^^ CB: Yea, Max. Hey, I'm a "community organizer" in Detroit, don't own a big house. I'm like so what if he didn't "stay in the trenches". Most people don't. Don't be a hater.

What is stranger than all the enthusiasm for Obama is the lbo-talk obsession with disliking the enthusiasm for Obama. What is so unusual about a Democratic candidate not meeting high progressive standards and why do people seem to think he's so much worse than Clinton ? When's the last time we heard a critique of Clinton around here ?

I was gonna say I outgrew charisma a while ago, then I realized I kinda like Governor Jennifer Granholm

Peace in !