[lbo-talk] I hope you all vote(d) for Obama

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Feb 8 15:14:57 PST 2008

On your very own position of racial solidarity, it's not clear why Dwayne should should have to run out and interview black americans how they feel about Colin Powell or Condoleeza Rice. Run out was an odd phrasing huh? Maybe you could podcast yourself interviewing yourself in a mirror Dwayne.

Be sure you hide all the sci fi books and science lab stuphs, else your true whiteness will reveal itself.

Bill Cosby he can rag on ghetto blacks -- coz it's all about racial solidarity. Or Boughetto News blog where it's all about mocking ghetto blacks in the name of racial soldirity! Never mind that the black elite think Jesse Jackson's too black! (BTW, in elite DC society, Colin Powell is persona non grata among black elites. No lie! That was in a book written in 1999.)

alos, why slow to come on board? my guess is that they didn't know who he was. most americans are not political news nerds. when I have conversations with folks at work, it's mostly talk about what's on the telly -- unless _I_ move the conversation.

a couple of months ago or more, if politics ever came up, it was about Hillary. I was kind of shocked when all the women were for hillary. turns out they hadn't heard of obama. some of that can be chalked up to me being whitey, though, so hard to say.