[lbo-talk] I hope you all vote(d) for Obama

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Fri Feb 8 19:11:51 PST 2008

On Friday 08 February 2008 21:52:31 Carrol Cox wrote:

>Let's not discuss the fucking election
> so much!

I don't think it's a fucking election at all, and whether it's the Hill or Bobby K reincarnate come inauguration day, it won't be much of a fucking administration. Maybe that's a reason -- the only one I can think of -- to feel nostalgic about Bill: zaftig interns flashing their thong underwear. Neither of the earnest, conscientious, committed, careerist current contenders can be expected to provide much of that kind of jollity.