[lbo-talk] Obama, community organizer

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Fri Feb 8 20:35:11 PST 2008

Uh, I think the Clinton thing to which you allude was from Charles.

As for content, I've written a piece on BHO's program. It might get published. All we have to go on is what's on paper or the web and what he and his associates say. In those terms, it is perfectly substantive, no less so than any other candidate EVER, basically mainstream Democrat, maybe a little more liberal than HRC.

Anybody that says there is no content there either has done no research or is a successful mind-reader.

As for breakfast, y'know one of my heroes pointed out there are no nerves in the brain . . .