[lbo-talk] Obama, community organizer

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Sat Feb 9 13:46:38 PST 2008

>>> "Max B. Sawicky"
Based on my personal experience, I believe it's easy for a radical to fail to recognize stirrings and positive developments because you (plural, not CB) are just too far ahead of the wave. At least, it happened with me, when Nixon announced his invasion of Cambodia. I went to bed. Meanwhile, all my unradical friends went nuts.

^^^^ CB: I think I follow what you mean. And I think you might be right. ( except the part about me being so far ahead of the wave :>0)

^^^^

As for Granholm, we both know whats goin on there.

^^^

CB: Talk about freshness. vim. and after going through a really knock down dragout on a giant budget deficit. Then after it was all over, the paper has a headline that the state came out in the black.

> What is stranger than all the enthusiasm for Obama is the lbo-talk
> obsession with disliking the enthusiasm for Obama. What is so
unusual
> about a Democratic candidate not meeting high progressive standards
and
> why do people seem to think he's so much worse than Clinton ?
When's