[lbo-talk] Obama, community organizer

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Feb 9 16:25:37 PST 2008

Charles Brown wrote:

> CB: Yea, but you've got to bring up the criticism of Clinton now to
> bring it to bear on the current campaign. Or are you for Clinton ?

I have nothing to say about the present campaign; I don't give a damn.

The DP is the graveyard of hope, and that is equally true of Clinton and Obama & Dean & the whole fucking tribe of Kennedys an Kucinich and the late Senator Wellstone. Anyone who provides _any_ evidence of life in the DP by being him/herself a progressive DP politician (1) never makes a word difference in any legislation and (2) provides cover for the fuckers who run the DP.

Carrol