[lbo-talk] Dem-o-graphics

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sat Feb 9 18:41:52 PST 2008

On Feb 9, 2008, at 8:58 PM, Michael Smith wrote:

> On Saturday 09 February 2008 20:26:43 Doug Henwood quoted:
>
>> PRINCETON, NJ -- Gender and education are both strong predictors of
>> Democrats' preferences for their party's presidential nominee.
>> Generally speaking, the more education a Democrat has, the less
>> likely he or she is to support Hillary Clinton, and the more likely
>> to support Barack Obama.
>
> A fine argument for the pernicious effects of "education" -- which
> as actually practiced would more accurately be called "inducation".

I await the reaction of those on this list who insist that their irreconcilable opposition to the Clintons is so well established as not to need elaboration or even repetition in the context of this unusual primary campaign.

Shane Mage

"Thunderbolt steers all things...it consents and does not consent to be called Zeus."

Herakleitos of Ephesos