[lbo-talk] signs

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Feb 10 13:32:01 PST 2008

Doug Henwood wrote:
> "I'd rather be waterboarded than vote for McCain" and other signs/
> shirts at CPAC:

My sister and my mom went to the Kansas caucuses yesterday. Mom voted for Huckleberry, probably for religious reasons. The family listens to Rush Limbuagh, so they all can't stand McCain. My little sister is pretty unhappy with the choices the Republicans are offering. She was thinking about voting for Paul, but ended up voting for Romney in protest of the lack of "true conservatives" on the ballot.

My father and other two sisters didn't vote.

My sister and I were watching the primary results at 2am this morning. I told my sister about how I was being annoyed now by liberal anarchists who are arguing that anarchists should vote.

Her response? "Don't these anarchists understand what anarchism is about? It's anti-government."

Chuck