[lbo-talk] John Henrik Clarke film

Jenny Brown jbrown72073 at cs.com
Tue Feb 12 08:37:48 PST 2008

For those of you in NYC, I've seen this documentary twice and it is great, very cool, well worth spending part of Valentine's night on. And timely in tribute to the filmmaker, St. Clair Bourne, who died in December at age 64. Another miserable loss.

St. Clair Bourne's NYT obituary is here: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/18/arts/18bourne.html __ Jenny Brown