[lbo-talk] I'll be voting in TX Dem primary - who should I vote for?

Bill O'Connor billyoc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 11:53:26 PST 2008

Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> writes:

> On Feb 13, 2008, at 1:31 PM, Bill O'Connor wrote:
>
>> I voted against the DLC in New York.
>
> I didn't know that option was on the ballot, otherwise I'd have voted.

I don't know if you're writing with tongue in cheek, or complaining that the ballot didn't actually state that Clinton is part of the DLC leadership team and Obama has repeatedly spurned their attempts to even include his name on their membership rolls. I voted to try to defeat the DLC candidate(Clinton) here in New York, as I did in the '06 Senatorial primary, which she unfortunately won by 81%.