[lbo-talk] I'll be voting in TX Dem primary - who should I vote for?

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Thu Feb 14 05:20:50 PST 2008

What's so bad about health insurance priced at community rating levels (otherwise not available) and available to all? Why not wait until you see the prices before you bitch about whether it's affordable?

Meanwhile, as you know a lot of people have health insurance. How viable do you think it is to tell them to forget about their plans, they will be put into a new, standardized (single payer) government plan?