[lbo-talk] at least he's black!

Wojtek Sokolowski swsokolowski at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 13:01:38 PST 2008

http://www.blackcommentator.com/263/263_cover_1_keeping_it_real_obama_euphoria.html

> [I, myself, plan on cashing in on this phenom. I'm
> making some buttons and
> bumper stickers: Don't Blame Me, I did vote for
> either of them.]
>
> "Many Black Americans and our Brown and Red sisters
> and brothers will, I
> fear, come to be deeply disappointed in Barack
> Obama, once he demonstrates
> who he really is. There will be no peace or justice
> under an Obama
> Presidency, should such come to pass. Even the
> majority of white Americans,
> with the exception of the corporate liberals and
> conservatives, may yet
> come to realize that Obama's interests are corporate
> interests; they are
> not the needs and interests of everyday people, who
> represent the
> overwhelming majority of this nation and the world.
> "

[WS:] Gee golly! What did he expect? A knight in shiny armour arriving on a white ... err black horse and singlehandely delivering us from the corporate yoke? Obama is running for POTUS, for dog's sake, the office owned by corporate interests, no matter who occupies it. If one wants a real change, one needs to stop bitching about politicians and start a revolution.

Wojtek

____________________________________________________________________________________ Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping