[lbo-talk] at least he's black!

shag at cleandraws.com shag at cleandraws.com
Thu Feb 14 14:01:53 PST 2008

>>[WS:] Gee golly! What did he expect? A knight in
>>shiny armour arriving on a white ... err black horse
>>and singlehandely delivering us from the corporate
>>yoke? Obama is running for POTUS, for dog's sake, the
>>office owned by corporate interests, no matter who
>>occupies it. If one wants a real change, one needs to
>>stop bitching about politicians and start a
>>revolution.
>>
>>Wojtek
>

> He's not talking about what he expected. He's talking about what
> other people are expecting. And what other people are expecting from
> Obama is the problem Dwayne's been keying in on.

and specifically, Dwayne's keying in on people who supposedly know better. They're the ones who I find most frustrating. it'd be one thing if the had some sort of reason -- well thought out, strategic, whatever. But they don't. it's based on feeligns, emotionns, feel good, etc. And yet they are people who've often poo pooed that in the past.

And the other thing is, why couldn't either of you bother to read who was writing this and who _their_ audience is? I mean: if you couldn't be bothered to write the actual author with your thoughts, then why bother to post it here?