[lbo-talk] lbo-talk Digest, Vol 412, Issue 6

Tahir Wood twood at uwc.ac.za
Fri Feb 15 00:09:55 PST 2008

>>> <lbo-talk-request at lbo-talk.org> 02/15/08 9:21 AM >>>

I'm wide awake. I do tend to fall asleep when I'm condescendingly lectured with irrelevant platitudes.

As if I don't know about class compositionalities, collective action, theory/praxis yawna yawna yawna

Ian

On available evidence, you don't know diddley squat. You'd say something useful if you did. Your last three posts have merely consisted of trying to get a clearly popular topic prohibited. Go back to sleep and have a pleasant emission while you're about it. You'll feel better afterwards. Tahir -------------- next part -------------- All Email originating from UWC is covered by disclaimer http://www.uwc.ac.za/portal/public/portal_services/disclaimer.htm