[lbo-talk] Harlan Ellison On The Writers Strike Settlement

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 10:19:16 PST 2008

On Feb 16, 2008 1:02 PM, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Was Ellison ever NOT a dick?

No, never. And he has always been proud of it. Proud of being an SOB. That's why we keep him around.

On the other hand he has always been generous to struggling writers, and that is a side of him that should be remember. He doesn't suffer fools and he thinks most people are just that. But if he thinks you are "serious" writer and a "professional" he will help you.

Jerry