[lbo-talk] Obama and Clinton as party-line Democrats

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Mon Feb 18 18:44:33 PST 2008

This is deeply amazing stuff. But Hillary can't make women faint!

[from WSJ.com] We Shall Be Overcome BY JAMES TARANTO

James Vicevich, a Connecticut radio talk show host, takes note of yet

another creepy element of the Obama campaign. Consider these reports from Obama rallies:

Montecito, Calif., Sept. 8, 2007. "A woman standing in front of the stage appeared to faint as Obama spoke about Iraq," the Associated Press reported. "The candidate paused and asked the crowd to make way

for firefighters. One supporter shouted, 'You're a good man,' leaving

Obama momentarily at a loss for words. 'Well, I'm not the only one stopping to help her,' he said, sounding almost embarrassed."

^^^^^

CB: How about Rudolph Valentino ?