[lbo-talk] Guy tried what Ehrenreich did in Nickel & Dimed, finds it's no problem, doesn't know what big deal i

jrdavis from_alamut at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 06:25:10 PST 2008

I didn't see the orginal article and couldnt find it in the archives so I will comment anyways. Maybe the dude did what alot of poor folk do sell meth to his co-workers on the side or buy old cars and fix them up to sell (jump the title and your cash is tax free).

jim

Andy F <andy274 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Feb 20, 2008 8:49 AM, B. wrote:
> Sorry, did I say he had $2,500 US in savings? I mean
> "almost $5,000"(!!!). In 10 months. Plus a pickup and
> and an apartment. His next job, I bet, will be on the
> motivational speaker circuit.

Very impressive.

A James Frey in the making?