[lbo-talk] Obama & the white guys

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 10:24:54 PST 2008

I hereby posit a relationship of some sort, a link if you will, between the beliefs of the Nazis and the behavior of the Nazis. Furthermore, I will go out on a limb and hypothesize that these beliefs and behavior may have been in some way related to World War II. I also speculate that there was a relationship of some sort, however tenuous, between the beliefs and behavior of whites in the Jim Crow South and the lynchings of black people in the Jom Crow South.