[lbo-talk] Lawmaker Wants Gay-Talk Banned From Classroom

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Wed Feb 20 10:33:27 PST 2008

> Um, which "you guys" are you talking about here?

Any of lbo-talk's non-queer brethren who can tell me what goes through a straight person's brain/body that engenders this sort of violence.

I know why queers are violent from studying myself and my friends. But all the hets I know would never do such a thing (I hope) and they always claim to be as baffled as I am when I ask them about it.

I figure that other hets may know something from their interactions with their more violence-prone kinfolk or may have even felt such urges when they were younger (or may even feel them to this day and manage to keep them in check).

Despite my repugnance at the thought of sexual congress between a man and a woman, I have never wanted to kill a person over it, even as a fabulous teenage queerling.

Just what goes through non-queers minds that leads some of them to be so violent?

Brian