[lbo-talk] My Earth

joseph noonan joseph at noonan.ws
Thu Feb 21 10:48:46 PST 2008

On Tue, 19 Feb 2008, Doug Henwood wrote:

> [from Page Six]
>
> Confessions Of The Ultra-rich
>
> The movie also has a scene of Nicole Buffett reading a letter in which
> her grandfather, multibillionaire Warren, disinherits her for being in
> the documentary.

I thought Warren Buffett didn't believe in inherited wealth, period. That's what I saw him say in an interview (60 Minutes?) some years ago. He said he wasn't leaving jack to his kids, just paying for their college. Why would he leave anything to the grandkids?

-- "Humanity will not be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest."

(Voltaire)