[lbo-talk] Obama/Clinton

Michael Smith mjs at smithbowen.net
Thu Feb 21 12:38:00 PST 2008

On Thursday 21 February 2008 15:11:10 abu hartal wrote:

> Yet he has kept advisors in his inner circle who are many
> times more progressive towards the Palestinians than
> anyone in Clinton's circle, to say nothing of McCain's;
> one has criticized Israeli tactics in Lebanon as
> counter-productive.

>From History Of The World, Part I. Mel Brooks is Louis XVI.
Mademoiselle Rimbaud is interceding with the King for her father, who has been thrown in prison for making a seditious remark:

Louis XVI: What did he say? Mademoiselle Rimbaud: He said, "the poor ain't so bad." King Louis XVI: [shocked] What a thing to say! "The poor ain't so bad!" Huh, you're lucky he's still alive!