[lbo-talk] Rove

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Fri Feb 22 08:39:59 PST 2008

Max:

> Your problem is you can't take yes for an answer.
>
> For we the perplexed, please describe some alternative path or scenario
> from our present wretched state to better times.

So, if I'm not knocked out by Obama, I must conceive an alternate political strategy that will both meet your approval and have some actual resonance in the real world? Sorry -- I don't have that kind of insight or power. Things iz fucked up, and they gonna stay that way for a long time. Saint Obama is very limited in what he can do. And as I've written at my blurgh, he's the seasonal "uniter" and systemic "cleanser" that seems to follow stretches of corrupt GOP rule. Carter, Clinton, and now the Saint. Right on cue. How on earth can I alter that?

Dennis