[lbo-talk] Rove

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Feb 22 09:50:36 PST 2008

On Feb 22, 2008, at 11:49 AM, abu hartal wrote:

> Obama wants to try diplomacy with Iran. Clinton refuses it

<http://www.hillaryclinton.com/news/speech/view/?id=1328>

"Failure to use diplomacy has damaged our national security interests. The important step forward our country has made with North Korea raises the obvious question: Why will the President refuse to have any kind of process involving Iran as I and others have urged? The United States engaged in talks with North Korea within a multilateral process, but also had ongoing bilateral discussions. We should have such a process of direct engagement with Iran...."