[lbo-talk] Jacoby on crisis

Simon Ward sedward at btinternet.com
Sat Feb 23 14:09:48 PST 2008

It's a PDF file, check you have adobe on your computer. When you do download the file, you'll have to rotate it on screen, or else hold your head at ninety degrees without looking perplexed.

Simon ----- Original Message ----- From: "Campaign for Peace and Democracy" <cpd at igc.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2008 9:57 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Jacoby on crisis