[lbo-talk] Nazism in America

S K worldviewsblog at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 07:22:32 PST 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 9:16 AM, "S K" <worldviewsblog at gmail.com> wrote:

Here's a quote from one of the lilly white supremacists in the film: "The majority of white children, even the children that look white, nowadays are not even white because they've been interbred and our schools and government and news and everything teaches us that it's okay."

So I have this imaginary conversation with her: me: "Lighten up." she: "That's what I'm talkin' about." me: "Well, that was too colorful a pun."

me: "Ma'am please be fair." she: "Exactly my point."

me: "That's mighty white of you." she: "Thank you. It'll be a very dark day when we're all interbred."

On a more serious note, if we follow her argument to its logical conlusion, we have to ask ourselves how would these neo-Nazis go about accomplsihing their goals today. The first step would be to target the most powerless segment of society -- undocumented workers (or "illegal aliens," to use Lou Dobbs favorite phrase for his favorite enemy). And, that's what these white supremacist groups are doing. -- "Nation's Most Prominent Anti-Immigration Group has History of Hate, Extremism": http://www.splcenter.org/news/item.jsp?aid=295

No matter where you stand on the issue of immigration, one hopes these are not the people who you want on your side. Shreeram

Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 00:59:57 -0500 From: "S K" <worldviewsblog at gmail.com> Subject: [lbo-talk] Nazism in America To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Message-ID:

<88b8c42f0802242159w68312b2eh393e1ca2e4afd15c at mail.gmail.com> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

This is an excellent documentary on the history of Nazism in the US. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4861099270516462721&hl=en