[lbo-talk] whom Americans wouldn't vote for

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 25 18:27:14 PST 2008

At 06:17 PM 2/25/2008, you wrote:

>Dennis Claxton wrote: I can only speak for myself, but the idea of
>having sex with a man is revolting on an almost physical level. I would
>rather eat poo.
>
>(Mmmm, yummy poo!)
>
>But what does that have to do with feeling threatened?

Whooooaaaa. To clarify, I did *not* make the sex with a man is revolting comment.

I asked what that has to do with feeling threatened.

By the way, I saw a little bit of Divine in Female Trouble last night. It occurs to me now that Divine was man enough to have sex with a man *and* eat shit. Not only that it was dog shit, and not only that he did it for all of us on film.