[lbo-talk] More on OEO and CAP

(Chuck Grimes) cgrimes at rawbw.COM
Tue Feb 26 11:53:01 PST 2008

``On a more serious note, Piven is an idiot...'' CG

I am sorry about. I was getting pretty loaded last night by about the time I wrote the above and lost track of the rest of the post. A quick drunk scan and leap on a point, is a bad mistake.

Re-reading Max's post on struggles over welfare rights and AFDC this morning, makes me embarassed. I apologize. It can't be undone now, but if Doug or Jordon would oblige and cut the post out, I would appreciated it.

Again, I apologize Max. I'd like to continue if possible, as if that had not been said.

Chuck