[lbo-talk] (no subject)

Rakesh Bhandari bhandari at berkeley.edu
Wed Feb 27 08:33:54 PST 2008

No I did not live in Europe for years forming an opinion about Milosevic, I don't know enough about Serbian aggression against Kosova to be opining about it. so that's not my nom de guerre. It's shameful whose voice Doug has shut up on this list. I tried to tell him offlist, but he would rather not come to grips with it. Rather he has revealed that if you think he and his friends are engaged in racially insensitive and wrong headed politics, he will try to remove the protections he said that he would provide. As he says: "Posts to the list are archived, and the archives are indexed by Google and other search engines. If there's a risk that present or future employers might not like what you have to say here - or relatives or enemies or whatever - then you shouldn't post under your own name or a recognizable email address." What he is saying that if you disagree with him and friends, he'll try to put you at risk and remove the protections he goaded you in thinking he was providing. The whole thing is shameful.

RB