[lbo-talk] America Loves Peace? Odd, Since We're Always at War

S K worldviewsblog at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 05:54:50 PST 2008

http://www.alternet.org/audits/77827/

By David Michael Green AlterNet.

We've been in conflict for about half the period between World War II and the present, but consider ourselves a "peace-loving" nation. Tools

Americans love to think that we're a peaceful people, and that we fight wars only when we must.

Unfortunately, you can count in nanoseconds how long those assertions hold up when exposed to such insidious commie dirty tricks as the application of logic or the examination of empirical history.

CONTINUED: http://www.alternet.org/audits/77827/