[lbo-talk] Interview with Jerry Lembcke on Conspiracy Theory

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Feb 28 21:13:49 PST 2008

Stephen Philion wrote:
> An interview I conducted with Jerry Lembcke on Conspiracy Theory,
> Fears of Betrayal, and the Anti-war Movement at Counterpunch
> yesterday:
> We discussed the discussion of conspiracy theorists at antiwar
> planning meetings a few months back on LBO-L
>
> http://counterpunch.org/philion02272008.html

An excellent interview.

I may not have spoken up on the list, but I want to go on record as supporting kicking out the more wacky conspiracy theorists out of anti-war group meetings. Activists tend toward niceness and non-confrontation, so they put up with these bullshit artists. Some people just have to be kicked out of meetings.

Chuck