[lbo-talk] WFB, again

wrobert at uci.edu wrobert at uci.edu
Thu Feb 28 21:39:28 PST 2008

There was also the incident with the debate with Vidal, which has been brought up here, but what never seems to get mentioned is that Buckley compared the student new left with the Hitler Youth, which sparked the entire incident. Evidently, people are a lot more sanguine about that. On the other hand, Buckley kinda looks like an angry turkey when he threatens Vidal. Robert Wood