[lbo-talk] Allen, racism, fascism and beyond

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Wed Jan 2 14:42:43 PST 2008

Sharp analysis, Wojtek. Chris's view of (Italian) fascism is evocative of its romantic appeal to British Tory (and some Labour) intellectuals in the 30's.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Wojtek Sokolowski" <swsokolowski at yahoo.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, January 02, 2008 3:27 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Allen, racism, fascism and beyond