[lbo-talk] Krugman, Scab? - No an Infested Anus

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 3 20:22:37 PST 2008

You don't need to apologise to me.... Krugman's justification and defence of child and cheap labour is in the opening passage of my doctoral dissertation, later I bring him in (AGAIN) for his "Three/two cheers for formalism" bullshit which justifies the Neo-Classicist bent for "hiding behind thickets of algebra".....can't stand his smug self-righteousness. Since his criticism of the Bush regime, the useless idiots that drool over the editorial pages of the New York Slimes think he is a fucking hero!!!!

sorry... don't get me going. Shakespeare was wrong; lawyers are a lesser problem than the likes of Krugman, Bhagwati

----- Original Message ---- From: Jerry Monaco <monacojerry at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Thursday, 3 January, 2008 2:40:19 PM Subject: [lbo-talk] Paul Krugman, Scab?

I expect Andrew Sullivan to scab. But if Krugman scabs it will confirm most of my preexisting dislike of him for simply being an economist. Sorry to all you economists out there..... Also even though I have no expectations of Pollan one way or another I sort of liked his book "The Omnivore's Dilemma" and would hope he wouldn't scab.

Colbert comes back next week and has the following guests crossing the picket lines.