[lbo-talk] Scholars rank most hackneyed, overused expressions of 2007

dskinn10 at optonline.net dskinn10 at optonline.net
Tue Jan 1 17:58:25 PST 2008

happy (?) new year everyone. I'm in a bit of a tizzy this evening and could use some off-list help with a web-browser/computer issue. My wife updated Firefox today but did not import the old bookmarks . She says that that she followed the prompts and created a new user profile (default 1). I had compiled a long list after ten plus years of research on radical groups for my dissertation (yeah, I know, should have saved them...) If anyone can help me access and then import these older bookmarks I would very much relieved. (I tried to 'reset' my computer but had made no points of reference to do so in the past several months) Please contact me off-list so as not to give the list moderator any more headaches than necessary. Cheers, Dan