[lbo-talk] Dennis Perrin on the ecstasy of the Dems

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Fri Jan 4 09:36:39 PST 2008

>>> "Dennis Perrin"
> CB: This is wrong. One thing an _American_ fascist movement won't
be
> is a bunch of white people voting for a Black person. That's an
> anti-fascist move in a America.

Voting for Obama is an anti-fascist act? Tell it to the Pakistanis.

^^^^ CB: Why don't you pass it on to them. Let them know I said it. In fact , tell the whole world: It's an anti-fascist leading indicator when a bunch of white Americans vote for a Black person. I mean a normal Black person, not Condeleeza Rice that type.

^^^^

Nice to know that major agri-business firms, among other corporate backers, are part of the Good Fight as well.

Dennis