[lbo-talk] Dennis Perrin on the ecstasy of the Dems

g.a.s. gasinsystem at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 4 11:31:55 PST 2008

Fox does not want to "do" Ron Paul. Doug, how about you? Might be fun to have him on your show _ and watch the dance.

Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

I'll post my Obama-bashing interview with Glen Ford later today, but I'll say this: the key to Obama's appeal, says Ford, is that he makes white people think that race doesn't matter anymore, which makes them feel good all over. A white politician couldn't get away with that argument; Obama can.