[lbo-talk] Dennis Perrin on the ecstasy of the Dems

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Sat Jan 5 03:56:56 PST 2008

I foresee a Huckabee groundswell on the list as a last desperate hope against Obama's developing fascist movement. Huck's election would have the added merit of breaking the string of Ivy League incumbents in the White House; he has impeccable non-elite academic credentials: a two-year BA in Speech Communications from Ouachita Baptist University in Arkadelphia, Arkansas and an additional year at Southern Baptist School of Theology in Fort Worth. =================================