[lbo-talk] Thunderbird problems, please help...

Joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sat Jan 5 11:47:31 PST 2008

Aaaaagh! The following two things happen when I use Thunderbird.

1. I open an email, read it and then click the delete button (or select delete from Menu), the email is deleted from my inbox, but it stays up on my screen so that I have to click its close box and then open the next email.

2. I open an email, read it and then click the delete button (or select delete from Menu), the email is deleted from my inbox, the email is closed, and the next to be read email is opened.

How do I get 2 to happen every time? Right now, sometimes 1 happens; sometimes 2 ????

Joanna