[lbo-talk] Hillary making change: two actualities

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sun Jan 6 15:02:09 PST 2008

[all these people need to open an account at Jordan's bank - Terry McAuliffe!]

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE January 6, 2008

Contact: Press Office, 703-875-1271 press at hillaryclinton.com

Radio Actuality: Terry McAuliffe and Kathy Sullivan on Hillary’s History of Making Change

Terry McAuliffe is the former Chairman of the Democratic National Committee and is the Clinton Campaign National Chairman

“I've been friends with Hillary Clinton for over twenty years and I know without a doubt that she is the best president this country can pick to make change happen for us and put our nation on a new path. She understands what we need to focus on in this election--you and the issues that are important to you. And she won't just ask, she'll deliver change because that's what she's done every single day of her life. We need to pick a leader who is ready to make good on her promises to us from day one--we need to pick Hillary Clinton for president.”

Click here for Terry McAuliffe’s actuality <http://www.hillaryclinton.com/files/audio/press/200801061443.wav>

Kathy Sullivan is the former New Hampshire Democratic Party Chair and is a New Hampshire Campaign Co-Chair

“As the leader of the New Hampshire Democratic party for eight years, I understand what voters are looking for--they want a President who can get things done and make a difference in their lives. Hillary Clinton has strong support here in New Hampshire because we know that she is a leader who is working for us and with us. She'll bring tax relief to middle class families, make health insurance affordable and accessible for everyone, and put an end to the war in Iraq and bring our troops home. She's the best president we can pick to hit the ground running from her first day in the White House and make that change happen for all Americans. This is Kathy Sullivan for Hillary Clinton. Thank you.”

Click here for Kathy Sullivan’s actuality <http://www.hillaryclinton.com/files/audio/press/200801061244.wav>