[lbo-talk] not since Lincoln...

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Jan 7 08:13:18 PST 2008

Dwayne Monroe wrote:

> Perhaps I should compare him to George Washington. One was the
> 'father of our country' and the other can be described as the father
> of our multi-cultural, "post-race" country.

Oh give us a break. Obama is just another liberal politician who has a knack for getting people to feel good while saying nothing.

About par for the course after 7 years of George Bush.

As I told somebody yesterday: the Democrats could run a cadaver later this year and they'd still win the presidency.

Chuck